NovoMix 30 FlexPen Uses and Dosage
NovoMix 30 is a steroid that lowers blood sugar concentration. NovoMix 30 happens to be modern insulin (insulin analogue) that is both fast acting and long acting, in a 30/70 ratio. Modern insulins happen to be enhanced versions of human insulin. NovoMix 30 can be used in combination with oral anti-diabetic medicines.
How does the body process sugar?
The various types of sugars (monosaccharides, disaccharides and polysaccharides) are also processed differently by our bodies.
Grape sugar (glucose) or food sugar (sucrose) are made up of half glucose and half fructose, which allows the body to process and assimilate them quickly. These simple sugars enter our bloodstream directly through the intestine and ensure a rapid rise in our blood sugar levels. Our body and our brain are thus quickly supplied with the necessary energy.
The fructose and glucose in fruits and vegetables are processed in a similar way by our bodies, but a little more slowly, and the sugar in them also enters our bloodstream quickly.
Polysaccharides cause a very slow rise in our blood sugar levels, for example with the starch contained in cereals, potatoes, bread and legumes. The body must indeed start by transforming them into glucose. It is only after their transformation that the glucose is redirected to the different cells through the blood.
How and where to buy novomix 30 flexpen?
NovoMix 30 has to be given hypodermically. Direct injection into the vein or muscles is important here. As you novomix 30 flexpen buy online you need to be specific about these matters.
Always alternate the injection site within the same region with each injection, this reduces the risk of developing lumps or skin lesions.
Instructions for use
- Make sure there are approximately 12 units of insulin remains in the carpule to allow for re-suspension. In case if it goes less than 12 units, use a new carpule.
- Every time you use a new carpule (before placing the carpule into the application system):
- Allow insulin to reach room temperature before use. This facilitates re-suspension.
- Roll the carpule between your palms 10 times. It is important that the carpule is kept horizontal (see figure A).
- Move the carpule up and down between positions “a” and “b” (see figure B) 10 times so that the glass sphere moves from one end of the carpule to the other.
- Repeat the rolling and moving procedure (see figures A and B) until the liquid appears uniformly white and milky. Do not use insulin if after re-suspension the liquid does not appear uniformly white and milky.
For each injection:
Move the delivery scheme, with the carpule inside, changeable between positions “a” and “b” (see figure B) at least 10 times till the liquid seems white and milky uniformly.
The dosage that is considered for NovoMix 30 is individual and determined according to the patient's needs.
In patients with Type 2 diabetes, NovoMix 30 can be given as immunotherapy or in combination with oral anti-diabetic steroids, when blood glucose is inadequately controlled with these oral anti-diabetics alone. For patients with type 2 diabetes, the recommendation to start the dose of NovoMix 30 is 6 U for breakfast and 6 U for dinner (evening meal). NovoMix 30 can also be started once a day with 12 U for dinner (evening meal). When NovoMix 30 is used once a day, it is generally recommended to switch to twice a day when it reaches 30 units, dividing the dose into equal parts for breakfast and dinner.
The three times daily regimen with NovoMix 30 can be safely started from the twice daily dose regimen with splitting the morning dose into the morning and lunch doses.
NovoMix 30 Wiki