Anti-Diabetic (62 Offers)
Millions of people suffer from diabetes and they have to change lives radically to keep this condition under control, but few people know all about diabetes, which really means "sugar disease" and what ways it can be successfully treated. Diabetes is characterized by high levels of blood glucose (also known as hyperglycemia) and the fact that metabolism is imbalanced due to changes in the body. There are three different forms of diabetes: type 1, type 2 and gestational (during pregnancy), the most common type 2 diabetes. Diabetes can be controlled by adopting a healthy and balanced diet, without overeating, by carefully monitoring body weight, with the help of regular physical activities and also by choosing the right drugs. On this site you can find the medicines needed for diabetes.
Diabetes Type 1: Causes, Symptoms
It is known that genes play an important role. Type 1 diabetes can occur with other autoimmune diseases. Most people with type 1 diabetes can be diagnosed due to the presence of autoantibodies in the blood.
Symptoms of type 1 diabetes
One of the most known symptoms of type 1 diabetes is:
- Polyuria - frequent urination
- Polyphagia - increased appetite.
- Polydipsia - dry lips and mucous membranes, increased fluid consumption.
- Other symptoms can be vision disorders, drowsiness, nausea and reduced resistance to exertion.
Diabetes Type 2: Causes, Symptoms
Type 2 diabetes occurs for several reasons, not for a single reason.
- Genetic inheritance - If one of your parents had diabetes, you have a higher risk of getting this disease.
- The weight - Overweight people are at greater risk of being affected.
- The liver produces too much glucose - When the blood sugar level is low, the liver also produces glucose. After eating, the blood sugar level increases, and the liver usually slows down glucose production, stopping it for later.
- A split at the cellular level.
- A disease of the beta cells in the pancreas.
Symptoms of type 2 diabetes
- Frequent thirst sensation
- Frequent and abundant urination
- Poor view
- Numbness in the hands or feet
- Wounds that heal with difficulty